Taking care of our homes is stressful. Whether you have a full house with busy social schedules or just want to relax and enjoy life outside of scrubbing floors, allowing yourself to take time away from cleaning can have life changing effects. But! With hiring a home cleaning company, comes loads of other stresses, things to do and uncomfortable situations.
- Do I have to stay home all week and show cleaning companies my house for quotes?
- How can I trust that their cleaning technicians will be safe around my home and family?
- What if something gets stolen or damaged?
- Will I have to be at my house every week to make sure things go well?
- Will I feel guilty having people cleaning my home?
These are all very real emotions that any person might feel about making this lifestyle change. It’s one thing to hear your cleaning company is insured and bonded. But it’s much more powerful to feel you can trust them like family. At Squeaky’s, we work each and every day to create one large family. By treating our employees like we would treat family, valuing their time and compensating them well, we are able to retain the most awesome people. Because we have awesome people, you can rest easy knowing the best of the best are in your home. By training our employees well and refusing to use harsh chemicals, we minimize the risk of damage to your home.